Rick's New Digs
The grand opening will be this Friday and first day of business Saturday. It will be so nice and only 20 minutes drive. In his directorship position he has had to go around a market and also did a couple radio ads. Not all things he loves to do, but he is excited to start and has a good staff lined up. I am just so grateful for the short commute and how he has so much more time and energy to spend with the fellas and fulfill callings. Such blessings!


Comments
Matt loves his new job in South Jordan. Living in Utah is taking some adjustment...but it's not so much Utah as just moving in general has been hard this time. Plus with getting another missionary ready, it's been extra stressful. Full of change for us this summer! I don't know Morgan's blog address so I haven't kept up with her. Did she ever make it to Brazil or did she stay in South Carolina (or was it North?). Let's do lunch sometime when you make your way back to Utah.