Shelby and Abby celebrating the news with Morgan!!

These two have hit it off and will be moving out of their lovely dorm into a new one for spring term!

Shelby (Texas!) has been a great roommate for Morgan.  How did two Texas girls make it in the same room?? All these girls have been such fun for Morgan and she really loves them all!!

Sister Morgan Ashley Daniels!!!  Crazy!  She will be the 2nd Sister Daniels from our group.
 Chrissy was the first in Guatemala.  


"I wanted her to go to Canada!!"

Loving Richard's glasses.  He just had a procedure done on his eyes!

Melinda and Brielle 

Grandpa trying out the camera.  He missed half the children.  My mom then proceeded to say, "Morgan come take the picture! oh wait you need to be in it"

Take 2
So our little girl received her mission call!! She will be serving in Curitiba, Brazil.  She is beyond excited and I am so happy for her and for the people of Brazil.  She was so nervous opening the packet that she was shaking.  She was surrounded by roommates and friends, both sets of grandparents, Her Aunt Melinda and Brielle, Bozie's group.  Poor little Eli was scared by all the yelling when she read where she was going!  She felt so loved and supported by everyone.  I think I am a little in denial still that I actually won't see her for 18 months.  She won't be here for Christmas!  But the amazing growth and experiences that she will have will be the best gift that she could ever receive.  Who could imagine this once little girl that wouldn't speak to anyone will be out speaking to everyone she meets about the gospel of Jesus Christ.   GOOSEBUMPS!

Comments

Kim said…
Yea! How exciting for your family! Chelsea is just starting her papers. It's crazy. But what a blessing it will be. These girls will be awesome missionaries! I can't wait to be a Missionary Mom with you!
Bozie said…
i know!! she was such a shy little thing and now she'll be "preaching" and teaching people in a foreign country! so exciting:)
CarolAnne said…
Such happy news! I guess Morgan will be going to the MTC in Brazil so I will miss seeing her here in the Provo MTC. This is a very exciting time for your family so enjoy every moment.

Popular Posts