Going VT tomorrow and thought I would put little baskets together.  One sister has four daughters and one has two so i filled the eggs with cute fingernail polish, threw in some cadbery eggs for the boys and made little rice krispie bunnies.  Will be able to give Gail her birthday lighthouse when we take her for lunch.  I hope she loves it.  Lexi did such a great job.  Taking a tour of the children advocacy center tomorrow and then our RS birthday luncheone/service project on Wednesday.  I have been given several stuffed animals to donate along with the blankets.  Neighbors are donating, primary children have donated, Faith in God for girls are making two fleece blankets.  Everyone is excited to be involved!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Those baskets are adorable! I'm impressed! The frosting didn't come off with the wrapping? Good job! I hope you took a picture of the lighthouse gift....I want to see!
Daniels Six said…
The cover was melted choc discs that you dip pretzels in so it was hard! They were actually very good! The lighthouse picture is posted in the post below.

Popular Posts