Modern Take on Quilting Bee

      Dana (green shirt is our secretary) Judy tall (2nd counselor)
 Set up and ready to get going!
 I absolutely love and admire these two women! LaRae (in blue) is our patriarchs wife and they are adorable together and brilliant!  Louise is a true Texas stunning beauty. Classy and elegant all the way.
 Ellen (Asian 4.0) is the seminary teacher and will be moving soon.  She will be missed!! Carolyn is a great example of service in the community!

We had different salads and fruit.  Everything tasted delicious.
Pat made our cake to celebrate RS birthday!
Some of the finished blankets.  We ended up with 22 blankets and several stuffed animals.  I will be taking them to the advocacy center next week.  I took the tour on Tuesday and while it is sad that these places are needed for children, this place was very nice and provide a great service.  We had about 19 sisters come.  That is a great turnout for us.  We held it during the afternoon, so that elimated some of our working sister, but it is hard for some of our sisters to get out at night so we are trying to mix it up and do some day and some night.  It was so fun to just visit with one another and I had such a fun time.

Comments

Popular Posts