PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 1

PAGE 4
We had our stake conference this weekend.  Between last night and today's sessions, I feel like I went to a pep rally for my spirit.  I came away really uplifted and rejuvenated.  I love this gospel and how it fills me with hope and confidence.  I took notes at both sessions because I wanted to write what impressions I have.  We already implemented some of those today in our family.  Caden asked for a couple pages to take notes as well.  I was amazed as I read them.  They loaded all crazy so I numbered them.  I never want to lose these and so I added them here.  As I read them, I was just filled with awe at this little guy that has blessed my life!  The stake president was saying how he feels like he is always running to keep up with his wife spiritually but he said, the funny thing is she feels the same way about me.  I totally loved that and thought that was beautiful.  This afternoon after reading Caden's notes and watching him reading his scriptures, I told Rick--we have to run to catch up with him!  I really hope and pray that I can always lead him righteously and that he will never lose his desire for that which is good and uplifting and wholesome.  I told him how much I loved him and respected him and how he makes me want to be a better person!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
What awesome notes! That is a hard skill for their age but it looks like he has it down! I love the notes about how to treat women. Sounds like a wonderful stake conference.

Popular Posts