A day to Remember!

Morgan's mission papers went in today officially and Lexi was accepted to BYU Utah.  She still hasn't decided between the two schools but is leaning toward Utah.   We weren't supposed to know until the 28th so she wasn't expecting it.  She had a soccer game and when we got to the field she was already on the field and the game was about to start.  I yelled out to her Utah with a thumbs up.  She was like "What"  I yelled "you got in to Utah" at which point, her friend Maddie(the goalie) came running out of the goal box and gave her the biggest hug!  I so wish I had my camera.  It was a picture moment!   I cannot believe how my life has changed in the last couple years.  Going from a family of six at home to only four is SAD!  But I am so excited for my girls to experience all the amazing things that will be coming their way! My Ricker turns 43 tomorrow.  I sure am a lucky girl that of all the apples on the tree, he picked me.  (even though I was a little hard to pick and maybe not the sweetest one at first!)  We sure do have a good time together and I love that my girls have had him as an example of how a husband should treat his wife.  He is always kind and loves me even on my tartest days!  I need to go make him a cake.  German chocolate!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Tell Rick happy birthday for us! Our girls do have big exciting things coming up for them! Bitter sweet moments!

Popular Posts