Girl Bonding--Boy Bonding


Enjoying salmon for the 2nd day.  So good!


Matching as we head out for church.  It was their stake conference, so we were able to hear Scott speak at the adult session on Saturday.  He did a great job.  It was a very uplifting conference.  I have mine this weekend!




I look to be a captivated audience!  We had such a good time just visiting!! (just like old times)
Rick decided that he wanted to go on a snowboard vacation with the boys and wanted to do it when it wouldn't be busy.  He planned a trip to Winterpark CO.  The boys were very excited about the prospect of skipping school!!  I decided that since he would be gone, I would head down to Ellie's to visit and see her recently remodeled home.  We usually meet up in Utah in the summer, so we don't go to each other's homes very often.  I took off after Women's Conference Saturday and he took off Sunday afternoon.  Here are some photos and videos of the trips!!

Surrounded by just a few of my favorite things!  These little nieces and nephews of mine are so awesome!!  Ellie, Brittany, and I ended up all wearing a shade of yellow.  Didn't even plan it.  Annaka was my best friend.  

Danny is the uncle every kid wants!  He is funny, endless energy and an all around good guy.


Comments

Popular Posts