So today we had a really bad thunderstorm and pouring rain. In the middle of making my truffle cupcakes, the power went out. Thankfully it came on fairly quickly! We were not expecting very many sisters because of the weather but we had 22 sisters come. That is really a good turn out for this ward. I took my camera to get photos of my Book of Mormon sisters and totally forgot during the program. I snapped King Lamoni's wife and Sariah as they were goofing off in the kitchen. They did an amazing job of playing the role along with Abish and a mother of stripling warrior. I think it went really well and afterwards a couple sisters came up and said they had a nickname for me. "Mary Poppins" because I am practically perfect in everyday! It thought that was very sweet of them! The sisters seemed excited about the program so hopefully we can get them all reading and praying for missionary opportunities!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
So today we had a really bad thunderstorm and pouring rain. In the middle of making my truffle cupcakes, the power went out. Thankfully it came on fairly quickly! We were not expecting very many sisters because of the weather but we had 22 sisters come. That is really a good turn out for this ward. I took my camera to get photos of my Book of Mormon sisters and totally forgot during the program. I snapped King Lamoni's wife and Sariah as they were goofing off in the kitchen. They did an amazing job of playing the role along with Abish and a mother of stripling warrior. I think it went really well and afterwards a couple sisters came up and said they had a nickname for me. "Mary Poppins" because I am practically perfect in everyday! It thought that was very sweet of them! The sisters seemed excited about the program so hopefully we can get them all reading and praying for missionary opportunities!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments
I'm working with my little primary class on reading their scriptures and if I can help them to develop Caden's habit I can die and go to heaven happy!
Good job and I'm so glad they came to support and be blessed by your efforts.