Morgan Returns to Utah!



After Morgan finished her mission physical yesterday we headed back and she met up with her friend Carling again.  They headed to half price books and then came home for a movie marathon night.  They watched Sound of Music and Les Miserable with Liam Nieson in it.  Then Lexi and Morgan spent a few minutes together this morning comparing senior photos and then we took her to the airport. She is looking a tad happier than I am about the scenario!  It was so fun to have her with us for three weeks and it went way too fast.  But now my excuse for putting things off is gone and it's back to the grind for me.  I have a busy week with Tuesday RS meeting, kicking off our Book of Mormon project, Wednesday Visitng teaching and RS pres meeting. thursday temple trip.  Plus the regular try to work out, get my house in shape, spend time with kids and hubby etc!!!  Holiday is officially over.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love Morgan's hair in these photos! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for her. I'm sure she loved being with her family but once they get a taste of freedom it's probably hard to not want it back! Please keep me posted on your RS activities this week. I hope the kick-off goes well!
Bozie said…
your sadness is our happiness;) we get to have her one more semester and then i suppose she will be off on a mission:) i was going to have her over this sunday for dinner and have everyone but rachel's clan is sick now and probably dean' will be by sunday so i guess i'll have to postpone it a week!

Popular Posts