Random Pictures




Lexi drew her soccer coach and it looks just like him.  She is doing a few of those for one of her art projects.  She labeled him Grumpy Goos.  The girls on the team loved it and he had to admit that it did look like him.   Taylor and Lexi decided they wanted to buy a friendship fish.  They are sharing "Amitie" and hopefully he will survive.  They decorated his home in a french motif.  Then Lexi had seen a pinterest idea for her earrings and so she made a Hobby lobby run and bought a white frame and some lace and then she painted it!  Super cute.  She is making another one for her friends' birthdays.  Finally I saw an idea on an easy way to display the menu for the week.  I am bad about buying things for recipes and then forgetting what I was planning on making.  Hopefully this will help.  Made peanut butter cookies to take visiting teaching tomorrow and so my boys will be happy when they get home.  We have missed Morgan and her baking skills!  Tomorrow my visiting teachers are taking me to lunch, then I go visiting teaching and then presidency meeting so busy day!

Comments

Bozie said…
i think this "busy bee" is the norm now for you:) that lex sure can draw and is so creative with all of her projects! i have to write my menu for the week and post it to the fridge because i have the same problem-totally forget what i was going to make;)
Be Thou Humble said…
Love it! So fun to see the little snippets of your life! I finally found my recipe board and markers so I'm back in business in the kitchen and it makes all the difference. The kids love knowing what's for dinner ahead of time, especially Justin and Tyson. Plus it really does help to know what you got those ingredients for!
Be Thou Humble said…
P.S. Love the goal placemats....might have to try that with mine!

Popular Posts