 |
Morgan has been keeping a journal online for four years. She printed it out and it was 577 pages. I wold love to get my hands on it but I am sure I wouldn't like all that was written about me in it!! Still what a great
thing to have! |
 |
| I know that I have become one of those people but his dog is so stinking cute!!! |

So there is a good reason why I had my kids young! This little fella wore me out. He actually was really sweet but he would not go down for a nap. I didn't have a crib or playpen so I just tried to hold him. We watched lots of yo gabba gabba which I had never heard of and am counting that as one of my blessings! He sure loved it though. From about 2-7 he whimpered or cried and I had to hold him. He was exhausted and finally at 7 he fell asleep in my arms but then woke up 20 minutes later totally out of it. I walked around with him until his dad came at 7:40. Blake even cleaned up supper dishes without being prompted because he felt bad for me. So sweet. Rick actually went to walmart and bought a couple toys since I didn't have any! Did some sister visits this week. This is the hardest part of the calling for me. I do not like calling strangers on the phone! I visited with one sweet lady who really has never been active and doesn't care to be and would rather not be contacted. One lady said she was excited to meet the person behind the very energetic voice! and she was happy to have a face to put to the weekly emails. I think she will start coming out to church. She hasn't had visits for a couple years! I sent a message to her VT to let them know she is very nice and would like them to come. Met a couple others that come occasionally and it was nice just to spend time with them so that we can build a relationship. Morgan is taking a polynesian dance class (yes you read it correctly MORGAN) and she is loving it. The video is the actual test. Joel in the front is a good friend and they have gone out a couple times. He is pretty funny!
Comments
I'm sure I am not smelling like a rose in all of Britt's entries! But, thankfully, I have a lot of written words to hopefully counteract anything written negatively about me!!!! Then the reader will just have to decide which version to believe!
Why were you watching the little boy? My kids are SO excited for you to come. Annaka wants to have a party....she wants to decorate and have a cake and tell you "Happy Birthday"! Ashlyn tried to explain it wasn't your birthday but she wants to party anyways! Sounds good to me!