We had our little get together at Sis Williams house. She lost her husband last November and I think she was having a bit of a hard time. She mentioned to me a few times that she would love to have us in her home. So we threw together a luncheon where I brought sandwiches and pasta salad and then all the sisters brought a goodie. We had sixteen sisters come, which is a lot for this ward and even a sister who doesn't come on Sundays. We all had a great time and I had to post some pictures of Ann's house. All her furniture was antiques and my mom would have loved looking at all her beautiful things. We shared some traditions we had and everyone had a good time visiting! I of course took our families peanut clusters and didn't bring any home!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
We had our little get together at Sis Williams house. She lost her husband last November and I think she was having a bit of a hard time. She mentioned to me a few times that she would love to have us in her home. So we threw together a luncheon where I brought sandwiches and pasta salad and then all the sisters brought a goodie. We had sixteen sisters come, which is a lot for this ward and even a sister who doesn't come on Sundays. We all had a great time and I had to post some pictures of Ann's house. All her furniture was antiques and my mom would have loved looking at all her beautiful things. We shared some traditions we had and everyone had a good time visiting! I of course took our families peanut clusters and didn't bring any home!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments