Morgan's Back!!



Morgan came home!!  The kids stayed up late watching Les Miserable and having a great time. The first couple days, I had Morgan all to myself, so we worked out together, went shopping, she helped me
with relief society stuff.  When the kids came home from school, the laughing began.  I have been going to bed early and I will have to close my door from all the talking, laughing and WII dance competitions going on.  It has been so fun to have her home for a short while.  We have the mission papers done and she will see the dentist when we get back from vacation.  It is a little unsettling to think that in a few weeks, she will know where she is going to serve!

Comments

Bozie said…
im so glad u have some time with you're girlie! i think she missed her family something awful!! i sure enjoyed seeing her a bit even though school kept her busy;)
CarolAnne said…
I help at the MTC to welcome the new missionaries so I hope to see "Sister Daniels." Or maybe, Hermana Daniels or Soeur Daniels or Sorella Daniels. After the missionaries go through the main room to get their name badge, have a picture taken etc, they go through the door and I am where the new sister is met by a host sister, who will take her, with her luggage, to her residence, book store and classroom. Such a fun thing to do on a Wed. I will be watching your blog to see where Morgan will be going. Good luck!
Be Thou Humble said…
I can't believe we are at this stage of life to have missionaries from our children! Can't wait to hear where Morgan will be going!

Popular Posts