Pictures are Worth a 1000 words!

Ellie had this picture and it really does capture our family dynamics!  Ellie had a journal and pen, Nichole was in athletic clothes, I was trying to be all put together, always make up on, Dean looks like he had been  out working, David goofy and Rachel just sweet.  My parents are standing next to each other with his arm around her.  And I love his farmers tan which he always had!  The fly strip hanging down in the corner is funny too!  We sure did have good times together and lots of love and laughter.  I love how Ellie and Dad are in blue and seem to be our bookends.  That is a good description of them.  Strong and solid that the rest of us can lean on!! I sure was blessed or I quite possibly knew and chose to be a Merrill!!

Comments

Bozie said…
i loved your comment about dad and ellie!! i had never noticed that before but they really are the bookends aren't they? stable, stong, and they try to take care of us:) i love the hanging fly trap too;) what a household!!
Be Thou Humble said…
I never noticed the "bookend" analogy before and I appreciate you both for saying so!

Popular Posts