Sunday Morning




Blake had to give his first talk today and I had to be heavily involved in his talk.  Caden refuses any help but Blake gave me his idea and then had me pretty much write it.  We did use a personal example
that happened recently.  He got lots of compliments and his teacher asked him if he wrote it and he said I told her yes and first and then I felt bad so I told her my mom wrote it.  She told him well you delivered it!  He borrowed a red tie from his dad so it is a bit big and he also dyed his hair black again which he has done several times but as usual Blake style he broke out all over his head with these bumps.  Poor kid!  He won't be able to do that again!  He also has some swollen lymph nodes that appeared recently so we will have to keep an eye on those.

Lexi was asked by the YW president to come up with a poster for the new theme.  She painted this.  She didn't like how the small words came out but its hard to paint words and she isn't known for her handwriting.  Well she is known for it but for not the right reasons!!

Morgan wanted a picture of us together, Blake helped Gracie photo bomb one of them.  We get told at church that we are definitely mother and daughter.  I used to think she took after the Daniels' side but maybe she is a bit me after all!  We are getting ready to fly out tomorrow.  I am excited and hope all goes well!!

Comments

Bozie said…
it's so hard to give talks at any age so i don't think there's anything wrong with getting a little help:) i love how he looks with dark hair-his eyes really pop but poor kid won't be able to do this if this is the reaction! the pics of you and morgan really show just how much you two look alike!!
Bozie said…
oh and tell lex not to worry about her writing-she has enough other talents!! it's way better than mine;) i think the poster turned out beautifully.
Be Thou Humble said…
I'm sure Blake did a great job and the delivery is the hardest part! He looks great, I can't see the bumps from here. Lexi's poster is awesome and I like the writing! It looks like it's supposed to be that way! So glad she gets to share her talents.
Chrissy said…
That's cute! Lizzy just gave her first talk as well and Dave wrote a lot of it!
Wow- that Lexi is amazing! I love the poster!!!
Chrissy said…
Can't wait to see pics of the DR. :)

Popular Posts