Early Christmas Present

Blake came home and said his usual "mom, you are not going to like this", this is usually followed by "I failed a test."  But lately things have been looking up, so when he said that, my heart skipped a few beats.  He then whipped his test out from behind his back and it was 100%.  This is his first 100 on a math test in his entire life!  His teacher made a huge deal out of it and he was the only one that got 100. If I could describe how he looked and sounded as he was telling me step by step of how she announced it.  He said, I told her "my mom is going to be so excited!"  When he told Rick, Rick rolled down his window and yelled "Blake got 100 on his math test!"  Good day at the Daniels' home!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
This made me cry!! Way to go Blake and I'm sure that felt SO good to all of you! So glad he's been able to turn a corner and to get a physical verification of how smart he really is!
Be Thou Humble said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniels Six said…
I just got a message on my phone from his teacher, telling me about his test and making sure I knew about it. She said he has just changed lately and she is so excited for him! I love teachers that care and Blake seems to have been blessed throughout his life so far with teachers who love him.
Bozie said…
yay blakey!!! this is such a wonderful post and i hope his confidence will continue to increase. i'm so excited for him!!!

Popular Posts