Who needs the Fountain of Youth???
Yesterday I met up with a bunch of ladies from my new ward to go to the temple. We had seven of us and they were all upper 60's and 70's. I had the best time. First of all, they thought I was sooo young and kept reminding me all day how young I was. Second, they were so fun to be with! I now belong to their monthly lunch group and their bunko group. Seriously they are the neatest women and I can learn so much from them. Got home and Rick had a bad day with puppy. He was trying to sleep since he worked all night and she didn't appreciate being in her kennel so she yelped really loudly. Plus it was raining hard and so she didn't do so well going outside. I had her today and she has been a perfect angel!


Comments