 |
Sent these picture to Morgan this morning, telling her we missed her as we were leaving for church!
Blake is sporting his fasting face!
|
I loved church today. I really need to bring a notebook with me because I felt impressions during the meetings but when I don't record them I forget! We had a lady bear her testimony and she has all three times since we have moved here. She always says interesting things and she comes alone because her husband isn't active. She said today how amazed she is at this church and all the good that we do. She said that she was so thankful that God plucked her out of the world and put her in the church and even though she may be the "least of these" she is in! You could feel her gratitude and made me once again realize how blessed I am in my life! Caden bore his testimony today for the first time. He just popped on up there. He looked so handsome and he was so calm. He said My name is Caden Daniels and I want to share my testimony with you. He then listed off his testimony and then shared how last week his lesson was on receiving promptings and he was trying to think if he had received any. He then went home and decided to skateboard. He had a feeling that he shouldn't because it was Sunday, but he ignored that and went. He had a huge wipeout (pictures below). He said he knew that he does receive promptings but he needs to learn to listen. People were taking about it during Sunday School, Relief Society and YW. Lexi was called to be the first counselor in Laurels today. I really like these YW especially the bishop's daughters! Morgan will be breaking her fast altogether with her ward. They do a potluck all together and then she will have prayer meeting later tonight. I think she is having a good time, but she does miss us!!
Comments