My guys heading off on their first official campout as boy scouts.  They are doing the Wilderness Scout sign from UP!  They have been excited all week and they get to go fishing which makes Blake giddy!  They only get to stay tonight and I pick them up early tomorrow because they have soccer games.  The other boys will stay all day tomorrow as well.  I am about to head out for BUNKO and then tomorrow we get Lexi's senior pictures taken.  I guess she will be shooting her at a horse  ranch and told her to bring at least four outfits because she may be in  a pond at one point!  We are using the same girl that took Morgan's so hopefully they will be awesome!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Look out scouts! Love this picture!
Bozie said…
look how excited they are! my boys don't get this excited over camping. fishing maybe;) i hope they had a good experience

Popular Posts