Good Things come in Little Packages

The boys are playing soccer for the first time in a few years.  They have played on the playground at school and Caden love playing it in Utah this summer.  We had our first game on Saturday and we lost 7-1.  The score wasn't really a true reflection on how our boys did.  As you can see from the pictures we were really small compared to this team.  It was still fun and we had a beautiful relatively cool day to be spectators!  We do have another game this Saturday so we will see if we improve!

Comments

Chrissy said…
Those are some cute Daniels boys!!! Plus soccer is always an awesome sport. Looks like y'all are loving the new area!
Morgan said…
I MISS THOSE BOYS! I wish I could see them play! They look awfully handsome!
Be Thou Humble said…
YEAH! Soccer is a great sport (especially for our boys on the smallish side!) I'm so glad Caden gets to play on a team. He was doing so well in Utah this summer.

Popular Posts