Senior Picture Time!!


It seems like we just did this with Morgan but it was that time again!  I am not very good with hair but we bought a curling iron and I practiced on my hair and then on Saturday I blow-dried her hair straight (no small feat) and then we put in a few curls and she did  a couple small braids on the top.  She did very minimal make up and I couldn't convince her to do anymore than mascara, gloss, and powder but she looked beautiful and I think for a couple amateurs her hair turned out great.  She was filmed on two horse ranches, atop a horse, in a pond with a horse, frolicking in a pasture with horses around,very natural settings for my natural girl.  I am so excited to see how they turned out!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
She'll look beautiful!! Can't wait to see! Your face is looking thin! Ughhh...I'm going in opposite direction!
Kim said…
So pretty! My girls have always done their own hair... braids, curls, whatever because I don't know how to do hair either. That's one reason I keep my hair shorter!
Bozie said…
i can't wait to see them! she is so beautiful and like you said, so natural-sounds like the perfect settings for our lexi girl! you look amazing as well-i'm so jealous!!

Popular Posts