Heartthrob of the Care Center!

My parents serve in a care center in Orem and we attended church there both Sundays. My boys love it because it is only an hour. The last Sunday we were there a little lady named Mary came and sat by us and kept waving to Blake and telling Lexi that he was sooo cute! I told Blake he should go shake her hand and introduce himself after the meeting. She got a hold of his hand and did not let go. She led him all around the care center. I was busy visiting with people and looked up to see Blake sitting in a chair with Mary and she was brushing his hair out of his eyes. He was looking a little worried at that point so I rescued him. I told him I was very proud of him for being sweet to her and making her day a little brighter.

Comments

Bozie said…
he is a gorgeous boy! i was surprised he let her make over him so much. i'm sure they miss seeing kids and seeing little blake obviously made her day:) love the haircut by the way!
Daniels Six said…
Too bad about the hair cut! That was a picture from the summer! Rick did trim it though. HA!
Bozie said…
oh my goodness-i thought that was a picture you took when you got home! he's handsome either way-short hair or long;)

Popular Posts