Friday Fun Continued
Blake and Caden took a practice writing test for the Texas Standardized Test. Blake Jesse got 88%. His teacher wrote WOW! His last math practice he got a 100%. I am so excited. They had to write a story and it is graded on a scale from 1-4 with 4 being the highest. This is the first year for the writing to be tested. I wanted to write their stories down so I would always have them. I will write it just like they did spelling and all.
Blake's was written My New Dog
One day we where going to the pound to get a dog. But at the pound we could not find the best dog. So we went to a different pound and we saw lots of dogs. Me and Caden saw the best dog every. But the dog was sad and we wanted him so bad. The dog had lots of hair, black eyes, and a little tail. We got to keep Jack and took him home. When we got home he was so exsided. He was jumping on the couch, snifing rooms, playing outside, and more. We gave Jack stuft aminls and he would rip them apart. That's my dog Jack. (Blake still pronounces animals, aminals!)
Caden's
A day I will never forget is the day I first went snowboarding. If you are wondering where I went snowboarding I went to Utah. The main reason I went to Utah was to visit my cousins. Well anyway, when me and my brother, sisters, and my dad arrived at the ski lodge, I told dad I wanted to try snowboarding this time. The reason why I said that was because last time I went skiing, and I didn't do so hot. So my dad signed me and my siblings up for snowboarding. Oh, and my cousin "Tanner" went snowboarding as well.
At first we all tried the bunny slope 3 or 4 times, then it was time for the big slope. While I was on the ski lift, I saw how steep the mountain was. I was so releived when I heard that wasn't the one we were going down. It took a while for us to get to the bottom of the mountain, but when I got to the bottom only my siblings were there. Where was dad and Tanner? Last time I saw Tanner he slid down a slope and out of sight and then dad went after him. We thought dad would be at the ski lodge, so we headed up toward the ski lodge. When we got there we found dad and Tanner sitting on one of the benches, we asked what happened and they told us that Tanner accidentally lost his snowboard. The bad thing is the snowboard was rented! Luckily for us the ski lodge people didn't charge us. I will never forget that awesome and sad day.
I loved how Caden put Tanner's name in quotations??
So funny


Comments