Christmas 2010!



We just returned from Utah yesterday and the kids started school today. It was such a fun time and I even endured the cold! We landed the afternoon of Christmas Eve and Lexi and Rick took off snowboarding. Then Christmas morning the kids woke up to stockings and Santa at Grandma's house. After a while the entire clan including 22 grandchildren came to open gifts. Morgan was a favorite with Autumn and Ava. They wanted her at all times. Ava called Caden Charlie which was so funny. Monday the dads took all the kids that wanted to skiing or snowboarding. My four kids and Tanner did snowboarding with Rick and loved it. That is the new family sport, minus me! I had so much fun reconnecting with the family and cherishing the moments we had together. But all good things must end and I must say Texas greeted me ever so kindly with 50 degree weather and 60's today and I did sleep like a log in my bed!


Comments