Thankful
Just got back from my morning exercise. I waited until 10 to go because it was COLD. Then as I was running I realized that I should have left an hour earlier because I got HOT. There is something about being outside in the fall crisp air that just fills my body with gratitude. I have been blessed in my life with so many things and even the hard things have been blessings. I was thankful that I was able to get up early and spend this morning in the scriptures with five great kids. Blake got a 95 and 100 on his last two spelling tests. This is an accomplishment that really makes me giddy. To hear him read four verses in the Book of Mormon last night out loud in front of the family and then look at me and say "I am reading good huh mom?" Gratitude!! Watching my teenage daughters laugh and joke with each other as they are commiserating about homework, and Caden just being in all around delight to be with. I just am living my dream, a wonderful husband I love hanging out with, four wonderful healthy children, the gospel to give me peace and direction to make sure I am with these people for eternity! For all of these things and many more I want to give thanks today!


Comments