Rick and I were able to go to the temple yesterday. Our stake challenged us to go one more time than we did the previous year. That means I need to go six times. I think I have accomplished that. I would have one more, but Rick and I went all the way to Dallas (2 1/2 hours one way) and pulled in and it was maintenance. So a five hour round trip for lunch! I want to squeeze in one when I go to Utah (so get ready family). We were also challenged to take a family name with us. I cannot find anyone on my mom's or dad's side. They have all been done or are reserved. (yeah us) I am going to try Rick's side. I did the work for Anne Whitliff yesterday. I love to go to the temple. The experience always fills me with joy! I am going to set a goal for next summer when I don't have to worry about the kids and school, of going twice a month. Totally achievable!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments