Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Daniels' Six Pack
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Daniels Six
October 27, 2010
Better Late than Never
Rick and I are both late in doing our duty this month!! I have always been a visiting teacher who bribes. I figure that they will be more happy to see me if they know I bring something each time!
Comments
Be Thou Humble
said…
Come and see me anytime!!!
Bozie
said…
these look amazing-what all did you put in the baskets and jars? i'm sure your families love to get a visit each month-i know i would!
Chrissy
said…
WOW- I wish you could be my VT :). Those are amazing baskets- Im sure theyll love them. (loved them)
Popular Posts
Posted by
Daniels Six
August 26, 2026
Seeking Jesus
Posted by
Daniels Six
August 09, 2026
Birthday Celebration 55!
Comments