


My husband treated me to a wonderful day of pampering, and I loved it. It all started with three containers of beautiful red tulips. (Tulips are my favorite flower) He then made crepes for breakfast
sooo yummy. While the kids were at school, we just stayed home and enjoyed our bed and breakfast of sorts. He even bought us matching
luxurious robes. Rick is a good cook and he has made some really tasty meals, but today my taste buds were in heaven. He made spinach tortellini with this cream sauce that had mushrooms, spinach, bacon,!! It was so good I wish I could do it justice. Then we went to the boys' school for their party and brought them home early. Tonight he is taking me out to a fancy
restaurant but they will have to be really good to top my lunch.
This morning in my study, I read a scripture that really struck me and moved me. It was actually the Lord speaking to the brother of Jared about them embarking on their journey but I felt it spoke to me and our day and I just loved it. "Said the Lord, "Ye cannot cross this great deep save I prepare you against the waves of the sea, and the winds which have gone forth, and the floods which shall come." I thought that was beautiful imagery for our day. We must be prepared to face the trials and tests that come as we make our journey home. He will be with us and prepare us if we allow him. Anyway great day and it isn't even over yet. YEAH
Comments
i really liked your comment on the scripture from the Lord-we are told to liken them to our day and i think you had great insight.