Caden our spider monkey


The boys hung out at Barret's house yesterday while the girls were at youth conference and Rick and I were there doing Scripture Mastery games. Caden has always liked to climb our walls and act like he is Peter Parker, but I don't believe I have seen him get this high or to not use his arms to hang on. Taylor took the picture with her phone as he scaled her bedroom wall. Then the mavericks together with their tropheys.
Morgan and Lexi had a great time at youth conference. Morgan usually hates the dances and brought a book with plans of sneaking into one of the empty rooms and reading while the dance was going. When she called me at 9:15 and asked when I was getting there, I told her at 9:30 and she said OK I will try and be ready by then. I knew then she had a great time. Apparently she danced the whole night and enjoyed the guys that asked her this time. Lexi brought her friend Brittany and they were so cute!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I don't know if I even dare show Tanner this picture! YIKES!
Daniels Six said…
We told him he cannot do that anymore. Taylor had told Ginger that he had climbed, but he usually climbs the doorway. Then he told her I stopped when my head hit Taylor's ceiling. Ginger was like WHAT and then she saw the picture. Kids think they are invincible. He did bruise his heel jumping or falling down. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Popular Posts