She loves me mom, I'm not Kidding.

The boys had a field trip today and Blake was very excited. He was so nervous that he would be late (he has never been tardy in his life). He jabbered all the way to school and informed me that his teacher would like him to be her son. He said she loves me mom, I'm not kidding. He then listed his evidence of this fact. She picked him first for student of the month, she always has him do stuff for her. He said I always say good morning and tell her goodbye and I volunteer to help her with chores. This teacher did stop Rick in the hall and told him that our boys are so well behaved and a pleasure to have and how much she enjoyed them. So maybe he is on to something. I told him I wouldn't let him go without a fight!!

Comments

Bozie said…
it's so good he has a teacher that instills confidence and love-how wonderful that blake absolutely knows his teacher loves him.
Bozie said…
by the way-i love the new picture-what a gorgeous family!

Popular Posts