To be a kid again!!
Christmas Eve, Texas received snow!! That is Caden so excited he caught some air. Perfect.
Rick had to work the night shift on Christmas Eve and Christmas, so Christmas morning he got home at 4 am. Blake (our early bird) came running down stairs at 4:30. He saw that Santa had come and left some go karts so I heard him pound back upstairs and wake up Lexi and Caden. They all came down and then came to our room. I told them to go back upstairs until 6:30. (SCROOGE) They did laughing all the way, and I heard them giggling and excitedly talking. Rick thankfully was so tired that he didn't hear them and got a couple hours sleep in. At 6:30 we all got up and enjoyed the tree. Rachel made the girls' hats and hair flowers. After playing for a while, Rick went to sleep, I curled up with a good book until it was time to start dinner. A nice relaxing beautiful Christmas!!


Comments