Hill Country Christmas!!

The kids were out of school at noon on Friday, so we headed two hours south to the waterpark. They had turned it into a Christmas wonderland of sorts. They had over 1.5 million lights and Christmas music playing wherever you went. The boys (and Rick) enjoyed all the slides and the girls (and Rick) enjoyed ice skating. They were selling light savers that glowed and the boys loved those. There were a few shows that had the lights dancing to different Christmas songs. It was like Christmas fireworks. I absolutely loved it. I dressed warm enough so that I wasn't freezing even though Paul made fun of my "grandma hat" and wanted me to knit him some coasies??. As you can see by the last two pictures, the kids were worn out. Ginger had the boys in her car and they all slept on the way home too. Fun way to kick off the last week before Christmas.










W

Comments

Popular Posts