Count my many Blessings?

I am trying to count my blessings as I wake up to a kid that not only is throwing up, but had an accident on my couch and I heard ornaments all night falling off the tree onto the floor. Apparently my beautiful tree is not even going to make it a week. Everytime I heard one fall I was sadder and sadder thinking, all that work to decorate and it won't even make it to Christmas. So I will have no tree and no husband on Christmas (I am not getting rid of him because of the tree, he is working) so I am sitting here trying to convince myself that in the big plan, picture, etc. this is just nothing more than something I will laugh about and be thankful that I have children, a husband, and a warm beautiful place to live. I feel better all ready!!! I won't post a picture of my sad tree because it just might make you depressed!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
YUCK! Sorry you had such a wonderful day today! I can't believe your tree is dying already! I hope the sickness goes away quickly!!!
Jacqueline said…
Your tree may not make it but your house looks absolutely Christmassy Stunning! So just keep looking at your beautifully decorated home! Morgan is looking old ( and beautiful!) -- where did our little girls go?!

Popular Posts