Yesterday was our Stake Conference and I took a picture proving that Rick waits until I get dressed before he does so he can match me. He was teased once at church and his answer was "I like my wife!"Anyway this posting also shows how I like to carry my extra weight in my face, so hopefully I will see progress in the next few weeks.
Conference was really good and our mission president is a really big, excited man. His wife is a niece to President Hinckley. I have been worrying a little bit about my kid's future with our country on a rapid moral decline. My first thought when I heard they legalized gay marriage was get out of California before an earthquake hits. Of course, the media plays these disasters off on global warming, but read your scriptures!! At conference the mission president quoted President Hinckley as saying "It isn't as bad as you think, it will all work out, put your trust in the Lord." There is my comfort! Have faith, endure in that faith and trust in the Lord. Anyway I am off for my morning run, I haven't decided how far yet.

Comments

Popular Posts