Saturday I dropped off our little sleepover friends. They were a bit on the tired side. I didn't get them to go to sleep until after midnight, and then they were up and ready to swim. Coming off this fun weekend, the boys crowned me the best mom ever for mother's day. The family took me out to lunch and then they bought me some front porch rockers. I have already enjoyed them. I am able to sit and read and watch my cardinals and my new favorite--hummingbirds. Sunday, our ward handed out chocolate bars instead of plants. Wow, somebody finally took the hint that women love chocolate!!! Monday our activity for family night was bowling. Poor Lexi could not stay out of the gutter. She was the low score for both games. Next time we go we will put the bumpers up for her!! Rick won with his own personal best score of 155, I came in 2nd, then Morgan, Blake, Caden and Lexi. We had a great time with the exception of Lexi, but she was still a great sport.


Comments

Popular Posts