Ran 3.0 miles this morning. By early afternoon it was 94 degrees!! Blake and Caden are having a friend weekend. They both invited two boys to come home from school and hang out. I have six seven year olds having a blast. Caden was so excited that he woke up early this morning. They have been busy swimming, playing superheros, making volcanoes in my kitchen (a Blake specialty)! Lexi got her dad up at 6:00 to go running with her. Rick loves that time when they talk. (that they talk while they run is amazing to me, I am still busy remembering to breathe) He calls her his little cherub. She is such a sweet kid. She was talking all about how they are going to build her a pig pen on our land. She is desperate to buy a pig and raise it. She has a couple hundred saved. She wants to shadow two vets next summer so she can get into the Texas A & M vet camp her sophomore year. She is at Six Flags for a field trip. I gave her $40 for spending and food and she put it in her pocket. I told her she would lose it and should put it in her backpack and get a locker. Rick assured me that I was being overly cautious and he keeps everything in his pockets. Needless to say ten minutes after entering the park she lost her money!! Moms always know best!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments