Caden came home today and said he had broken up with Abbie (the little girl he likes because she has never flipped her card and she is smart) because in her hurry to put a paper away she knocked over his best friend. I asked him what Abbie thought when he told her and he said "she didnt' even know I was her boyfriend!" So funny. He said today he was going to look for another girl to like.
Blake's teacher said that he and his best friend (another LDS boy) were the best kids in her class. When she needed anything she could count on them. She said they were the product of good parenting. Blake beamed and beamed when I told him that!!
Blake's teacher said that he and his best friend (another LDS boy) were the best kids in her class. When she needed anything she could count on them. She said they were the product of good parenting. Blake beamed and beamed when I told him that!!


Comments