This week has felt very busy. Last night was our standards night for Young Women. I volunteered to put together a dvd to some songs from the strength of youth CD. I should never be allowed to do anything technical. Finally after three days of working on it to the detriment of my health and well being never mind the status of my house, I finished it and it actually worked. Monday for family night we picked go on a picnic for our activity. So it true Daniels tradition we picked up KFC and headed to the park. Caden looked at the KFC box and said "I didn't know KFC stood for Kentucky Fried Chicken" !! Rick gave us a great lesson on the way. The kids and Rick competed in a pull up contest. Rick did 15, Morgan got 1, Lexi two, Blake 3, and Caden 1/2. I didn't want to show anyone up so I opted out!!. Tuesday the boys went to our local old time theater "Silver Spur" for a show and then to the park for a field trip. Yesterday I finished working on my YW DVD and ran around getting decorations. Today the boys are going on another field trip so I will be heading to that soon. I did manage to run 3 miles on Monday and did my best time 9:17 miles and then today ran 2.0 miles for 9:18. I have actually made it to the point where I love it! My face is no longer red. I do however still breathe pretty heavy. But I do see progress. As far as weight loss, nothing to write about!

Comments

Popular Posts