Mothers' Day Weekend

Rick makes this amazing pasta dish which I love so I asked him to make that instead of going out.  


 His gift to me is hanging up things I needed.  My patriotic bunting,  3 shelves I had purchased and hang the TV on the wall.  

Shelf hung in kitchen dining area.


Pretending he is on board!

I wanted the TV mounted on the wall since it has the plug there and the HDMI cords there  Rick did not want to but since I asked it for Mother's Day he could not deny me,  I am getting a lot of mileage out of the day!
Pulled some decor from around the house to add to the shelves.  I need a bigger tray or something under the Tv to balance it a bit 





Rick actually liked the look of it when it was done!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I do too! The picture looks familiar! Mom would be proud

Popular Posts