Memorial Weekend Continued.
Never thought Blake and Caden looked much a like but in these pics they do. Similar hairstyles and expressions! Blake went to Lexi's for Memorial Day and Hudson wanted "Bake" to carry him around and push him on the swings forever! Rick had to work so Caden and Alexis went to Magnolia in Waco. They brought me back a T-shirt and cupcake. I really wanted potato salad so I made myself some and took Rick fried chicken at work. Alexis was going to leave Monday night and she started off at 7 pm but got stuck in a huge rainstorm so she came back and decided to wake up at 5 am to head to Houston for work. We played another round of skull king where I won! She taught us another came that was fun but I did not get the strategy to well and lost by a lot.




Comments