Memorial Weekend
![]() |
| Grey in orange and Matt in the blue top |
Since Alexis was off on Monday, she came up for the weekend. She arrived around 7:30 Friday night. They were up early Saturday morning to head to the temple and then they went to the river walk after. They got home around 7. We played skull king and they watched some family videos. They are so fun to watch. Caden was the cutest little guy! This morning we went to church together and Rick made his chili soup as requested by Caden and I made Rice Krispie treats for dessert. Grey finished 1st grade on Friday and to out at 11:30. Kayla was helping her mom empty her classroom out so she had me get the boys. They wanted to go swimming. Mat stayed longer than Grey. Grey came home early with Caden. I am not sure what days I will have him this summer yet. I do know I will have him the 5-15 of June when she goes to Canada on a cruise. We will have to plan some daily events and plenty of pool time!







Comments