Utah Thanksgiving Pics

Mercedes looking so fancy!

Eli and Ava

Caden popped in. I was glad he joined them.  Not sure if he is going to the Daniels' side too.  They usually have theirs later.  He is not forthcoming with info so I will see if Melinda sends me a pic.  Blake has been super sick this week with the flu. 

Not sure why the cups are a feature but love mom's hair longer. It is soft and pretty and I know her glasses don't fit her right but they look so good on her. 



 

I spy the orange bunch and squash.  Ethan is on turkey carving duty.  I think dad used to get that fun job.


Seth and Jake.  They live in Logan until Jake graduates

Ethan and Chan

Brad and Calvin


Nichole had all of her kids for Thanksgiving and they did it at mom's house.  So she had a houseful.  I am glad that she was not alone for the holiday.  I will have to call her later and get all the food and how good it was.  I am actually still full from yesterday:)

Caden's 2nd dinner at Gma Daniels home!




Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm glad she was not alone too! That worked out well!

Popular Posts