Temple Time
Had to postphone our trip from Tuesday but we made it Michelle (g's sister) was there with her hisband daughter and boyfriend! As we were driving it said we would arrive at 1:01 and our session was at 1:30. Rick had worked the night before so he was sleeping and I was driving. As I progressed it all of a sudden said we would arrive at 1:25. I was like there is no way we can park and get in and change in time for 1:30 if that happens. I was not sure what happened or if we were going to run into an accident or what. I prayed that we would receive the Hezekiah blessing and somehow the lord would fix the time so that we would make it. I am not sure what happened because it still showed that we had 25 minutes to go when all of a sudden I see our exit. I was not told to get off but I did and we arrived at the temple at 1:05 with plenty of time to get dressed and ready without rushing. I love tender mercies and prayers answered.




Comments