Christmas 2025

Costco only delivered one of my two wreaths for my front doors but they are fixing it so there will be two soon




This poor little guy fell and I lost a lot of my ornaments as they crashed!!  




Gracie peeping in the picture. 






 I had fun listening so Christmas music and putting up my decorations on Thanksgiving day since Rick had to work.  It took me from 7 until 2:00  but I did take a few breaks to rest my back.   I still need to hang up my olive tree and hang the little balls but I can't get it to go in the rock wall not sure how Rick did that last year.  I will have the RS party here on Wednesday and then will head to Utah.  I got my ticket for the 26th and just one way and will head back after baby decides to make his appearance!  I will be there for the wedding on the 27th!  I signed up to fill three stocking for the Texas Baptist home and I was assigned a four year old girl, a 14 year old girl and 16 year old girl.  I have had fun gathering things to fill and I will drop them off this week.  Rick will fly out on Monday to meet up with Blake for the shooting competition in St. George!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Even though it was a different Thanksgiving hopefully it felt peaceful! It looks beautiful and I'm sure the party will be a success!

Popular Posts