Twins!
Katie moved into our ward a few months ago and she is so darling. She'll wear a big bow in her hair and she has a very classy conservative style which is so cute on her . I told her if she ever needs a break or to run to do errands I am available to watch the kiddos. Yesterday she reached out to see if I'd keep them for a couple hours. So baby Hazel and baby Avery and little boy Cal came over for a couple hours! Cal was in heaven with all the boy toys I have. I let him take a couple trucks home with him since I have way more than I need. We had given the older girls the play kitchen that I had and they wrote us the cutest notes to thank us for that. It was fun to see the dynamic between Hazel and Avery. Hazel is very petite and Avery is a quite a bit bigger but Hazel is definitely the more adventurous one and we try things first and then Avery would copy her. They are just starting to talk and are so so sweet! Hazel told me when they were leaving come come and wanted me to come with them!



Comments