Two weeks down







 Ollie is settling in a bit. He still wants to be where I am but I did leave him for several hours when I went to the temple and he did good. Max has struggled a bit and was not eating and seemed depressed. I was worried I would have to return ollie but Friday morning he started eating and seemed more like himself. I think he just needed to get used to him. I fly out Sunday night and return Thursday. Rick only works tuesday and we leave gracir and Max home alone but I dont think ollie is ready for that so he will drop him off at Beths tuesday morning and pick him up Wednesday morning. We will see how he does! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
The dogs look like they are laying in identical way in last picture! Domino used to lay in funny positions too like Ollie in that one picture. I hope he does well at the sitters!

Popular Posts