Blake's mini me

Grey saw this picture and thought for sure it was him!  He looks so much Blake

We did a few crafts last night




 Picked up Grey and he was his fun little self and talked my ear off on the drive home.  He did his roller blades, a few crafts, read his homework and played a couple rounds of chess.  He road his bike for a while then it was shower time and bedtime routine.  We start at 8 and he was dead asleep at 8:30.  I usually set my alarm for 6 because we have to leave the house by 7:05. I thought I did and so I woke up and pushed my phone and was shocked it was 6:23.  I busted out of bed and ran over to wake him up.  He loves to have his back rubbed and snuggled to wake up.  We did that and then he got up and had breakfast, did roller blades and played one round of chess before we had to leave.  I am so glad I woke up. I have not been sleeping very good lately and wake up at 2 or 3 and just lay there so I was shocked that it was that late!!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
The resemblance is uncanny! Those crafts look awesome! I'm going to be doing a "grandmas camp" so I'm looking for ideas!

Popular Posts