Thursday
Got up and got ready to head home. My hair feels so good after almost five months without a cut or color. It was very much needed! Ginger and I made it back around six and Paul and Rick picked us up. We grabbed dinner and discussed our Twisted Sugar venture which I think we're going to do. My life might get a little busy after we sign the papers and start looking for the spot, but I think it'll be a fun adventure! Had mom's refrigerator delivered and it got there after I left and it was an inch too tall to go under her cabinet! I thought I had been so careful to make sure it would fit. She decided she wanted to get a white one instead of the silver one now that she saw the silver in her kitchen, so maybe it's good that it was a mistake. She will keep this one until next Saturday and they will come swap it out with a white one which is much shorter a little more narrow, but it's deeper so hopefully it won't stick out way too far in the room, but it was hard to find a shrimpy one for her space! Went and took Grey lunch and since I didn't get him Monday, I will pick him up today for a sleepover. He was super excited!



Comments