Meet Ollie!





 I have been keeping my eye out for a dog that would be about four or five years old to kind of grow old with Max. Gracie is 13 and basically keeps herself to herself and I know we only have her probably for another year. So this little dog popped up and he was being rehomed from a lady that trains dogs she's had him since he was born and he  will be four in June. He's already neutered and house trained and super super sweet. So we took Max last night to meet him and they got along OK. So we brought him home. He slept great last night at the foot of our bed, he uses the doggie door already like a champ. Just a very sweet personality. He's a little chubby and a little bit bigger than Max. He went to lay down by Max this morning and Max promptly got up and came and laid by me so not sure Max is a complete fan yet but I'm hoping they will get used to each other and be pals! I'm not a fan of the name Benji, but he has been that since he was born. But he doesn't seem to respond to it like he likes it that much. So I was thinking of Charlie, Ollie, or Davie in honor of Dave. Not sure how Dave would feel about that!😂 after the votes were tallied, Ollie was the clear wimner! 

He wants to be friends with Max so bad. 


Comments

bethouhumble said…
I imagine they will be best of buds before long! Ollie reminds Scott of Walter Matheau (?)🤣

Popular Posts