Easter Week

I have really tried to set aside everyday time to focus on christ this week in addition to my regular study I did a daily name of christ devotional, listened to a narration of the book of Mark, went to the temple, listened to an Easter podcast and tried to reflect on Him more I hope tomorrows sacrament has songs along with the message
Rick bore testimony of a living Christ to Jon a doc he works with He was raised catholic but does not have good association with that He and his wife have one 5 year old and Jon is wanting to raise him with some faith Rick and Than (who also works with Jon) have invited him to church.
Ivy colored eggs and did a few things yesterday because Lexi had to work today They will get together with gma merrill and family tomorrow!
Kayla said she would send me pics of Grey and Morgan and James rented an RV for the weekend. Hopefully I get some pics!







Comments